Kwiksen 4pcs Oxygen Sensor Upstream Downstream + Oxygen Sensor Wrench Offset Removal Socket Tool Replacement
Please check fitment notes & description for accurate information.
- 2*Upstream & 2*Downstream Oxygen Sensor
- Interchange Part Number: SG1839, 13104, SG823, 13441
- Wires: 4.
- Direct Plug-In Replacement.
- Please see compatibility chart.
- Warranty: One year unlimited miles.
- Suitable for:
|1998||Lexus||LX470||Base - 4.7L|
|1998||Toyota||Land Cruiser||Base - 4.7L|
|1999||Lexus||LX470||Base - 4.7L|
|1999||Toyota||Land Cruiser||Base - 4.7L|
|2000||Lexus||LX470||Base - 4.7L|
|2000||Toyota||Land Cruiser||Base - 4.7L|
|2001||Lexus||LX470||Base - 4.7L|
|2001||Toyota||Land Cruiser||Base - 4.7L|
|2002||Lexus||LX470||Base - 4.7L|
|2002||Toyota||Land Cruiser||Base - 4.7L|
|2000||Toyota||Tundra||Limited - 4.7L||RWD|
|2000||Toyota||Tundra||SR5 - 4.7L||RWD|
|2001||Toyota||Tundra||Limited - 4.7L||RWD|
|2001||Toyota||Tundra||SR5 - 4.7L||RWD|
|2002||Toyota||Tundra||Limited - 4.7L||RWD|
|2002||Toyota||Tundra||SR5 - 4.7L||RWD|
About the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench Removal Tool:
This product is a brand new wrench which is used to remove heated and unheated oxygen sensor of cars. This oxygen sensor wrench is for use with a 3/8" drive ratchet or breaker bar. It is a high quality and durable tool for professional or DIY use.
1. High quality and durable for professional or DIY use.
2. 7/8"(22mm) six-point socket with cutaway for wire clearance.
3. This oxygen sensor wrench is for use with a 3/8" drive ratchet or breaker bar.
4. Suitable for both heated and unheated oxygen sensors.
5. The offset design helps you reach oxygen sensors in tough-to-reach spots compared to standard wrenches.
Type: Sensor Wrench
Drive size: 3/8"
Socket Depth: 3cm / 1.18"
Offset Length: 5.6cm / 2.2"
Net weight: 4.8 ounce /137g
1. Please allow 1-5mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
4x Oxygen Sensor
1x Oxygen Sensor Socket Tool
Must Know Before Buying:
- The following information is for instructional and guidance reference only. We try and make them as accurate as we can.
- If Check Engine Light is on or an OBDII Trouble/Fault code occurs after installation, check the sensor with a voltmeter as below. If the sensor is good, further diagnosis is required. There're many different codes for specific functional failures, which are NOT necessarily relevant to the sensor. Find out what the Code means before leaving any feedbacks.
- Items that have been installed, altered or contaminated are non-returnable. ONLY a defective sensor after tested by a voltmeter is applied to manufacturer warranty.
- 20% restocking fee is required if buyer bought wrong items due to not paying attention to fitment information and ask for return.
- The Price, Quality & Funcitonality of the O2 Sensor is fully covered under our warranty & return policy. However, refund for any labor cost, expense in a dealer shop or damage due to wrong installation is NOT covered.
Q: How do I know the O2 sensor is good or not? (Online Video)
A: The only way to know if the O2 sensor is functioning normally is to check its responsiveness to changes in the air/fuel mixture, by Voltage Measurement or Waveform Simulation.
Use a 10-megaohm digital voltmeter. Hook up the voltmeter's red probe to the sensor's signal wire and the black probe to engine ground. (Use back probe method, DO NOT pierce the wire.) For a good sensor, voltage should fluctuate constantly between 0.1 and 0.9 volts after starting the engine for 2 or 3 minutes.
Please take a video clip of the voltmeter and contact us if our sensor:
- Goes above range between 0.1 and 0.9 volt
- Remains below 0.5 volts
- Stays fixed at a particular voltage
You're free to choose replacement or refund if our sensor fails to work, in this case.